Myself, Ronnie, and Malachi will be traveling to Denver for Delilah-Mae's heart surgery on Saturday, February 4th. We will be gone all week and plan to be back the following Friday.
This affects our weekly schedule in the following ways:
- We will not have Youth Connection Group on Saturday, Feb. 4th.
- We will not meet in person for Sunday Evening Service, Feb. 5th. Due to the stipulation that a staff member of GMES has to be present to use the facility, it will just be easier to cancel. However, at 5:30 a pre-recorded message will be broadcast on Facebook, YouTube, and here on the church website. We encourage you to listen in live or view the message later.
- The Youth Camp informational meeting that was scheduled on Feb. 5th will be moved to the following Sunday at 4:30, Feb. 12.
- Adult and Ladies Connection Groups for Feb. 7th and 8th have also been cancelled for that week.
- Serving at Abraham Connection on Feb. 7th will continue as scheduled. We will share the needs for the meal through text, Facebook, and here on the website. You will need to make arrangements with Mattie Sue Maciel as far as delivering the items and helping serve.
Thank you so much for your flexibility and understanding. We love that our church can make decisions like this with minimal impact, but know that we refrain from canceling as little as possible so that you can continue to grow in your own commitment to God and connectedness to each other.
0 Comments on this post: